Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Everly
How popular is the baby name Everly in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Everly
- How many people with the first name Everly have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5,981 babies born with the first name Everly in the United States. That's more than enough people named Everly to occupy the territory of Montserrat (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,922 (as of May 12, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Everly? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1944 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Everly first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Everly is Thursday, October 20th, 1887.
- What year had the most people named Everly born? The highest recorded use of the first name Everly was in 2015 with a total of 2,315 babies. That's a lot of babies named Everly!
- Random Everly Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Everly ranks 95th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, 72 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Everly: Your name in reverse order is Ylreve. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reevly. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Everly? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,262 people with the last name Everly.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Everly? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Everly as their last name.
Where is the name Everly popular?
Popularity of Everly as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.43%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.80%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.53%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.02%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Everly
People with the last name Everly are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Everly" mean? The list below shows the origins of Everly as well as things modernly associated with the name Everly such as celebrities named Everly.
Origin and Meaning of Everly
The name "Everly" is of English origin, and it means "From the boar meadow". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Everly
Everly Funeral Home
Everly Funeral Home Fairfax
What does the name Everly mean?
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Vis for verve! Your enthusiasm!
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Yis for young, the years never show!