in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ezriel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ezriel" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ezriel such as celebrities named Ezriel.
Origin and Meaning of Ezriel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Ezriel
Ezriel Auerbach is a noteworthy human.
Fun Facts about the name Ezriel
- How Popular is the name Ezriel? Ezriel is the 17,557th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ezriel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 416 babies born with the first name Ezriel in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ezriel to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ezriel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ezriel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ezriel is Wednesday, July 13th, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Ezriel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ezriel was in 2015 with a total of 41 babies.
- Random Ezriel Factoid: According to the 1976 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ezriel is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1976.
- Weird things about the name Ezriel: Your name in reverse order is Leirze. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Erilze. How do you pronounce that?
What Ezriel's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ezriel mean?
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Iis for innovator, always improving
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Past life for Ezriel born Apr 5, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Ezriel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.