in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Falana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Falana" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Falana such as celebrities named Falana.
Origin and Meaning of Falana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Falana
Lola Falana is an actress/singer. Her career lasted from 1964 to 1997. Lola was given the name Loletha Elayne Falana on September 11th, 1942 in Camden, New Jersey.
Falz is an afro pop music, african hip hop, hip hop music, and gangsta rap singer-songwriter, rapper, and rapping. He was most prominent from 2009 to 2009. Falz was given the name Folarin Falana on October 27th, 1990 in Lagos. Falz is also known as Falz The Bahd Guy.
Where is the name Falana popular?
Popularity of Falana as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Falana as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Pennsylvania, or Georgia.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Falana
People with the last name Falana are most frequently White or African American
Fun Facts about the name Falana
- How Popular is the name Falana? Falana is the 32,495th most popular name of all time. As a last name Falana was the 58,481st most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Falana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 124 babies born with the first name Falana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Falana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Falana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Falana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Falana was in 1976 with a total of 30 babies.
- Weird things about the name Falana: Your name in reverse order is Analaf. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aanfla. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Falana? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 347 people with the last name Falana.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Falana? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Falana as their last name since less than 1 person in 833k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Falana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Falana mean?
Fis for fulfill, satisfy your needs.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Ais for action, something to take now
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Falana born Mar 25, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Falana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.