in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Felina, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Felina mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Felina
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
F is for fickle, you can change your mind!
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
L is for look, the way you look at life.
I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
A is for appreciative, of all you have
Common last names for Felina
Fun Facts about the name Felina
- How Popular is the name Felina? Felina is the 19,473rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Felina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 358 babies born with the first name Felina in the United States. That's more than enough people named Felina to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Felina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Felina first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Felina is Friday, August 6th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Felina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Felina was in 1971 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Felina Factoid: According to the 1983 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Felina is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1983.
- Weird things about the name Felina: Your name in reverse order is Anilef. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnaefi. How do you pronounce that?
What Felina's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Felina born Oct 18, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Felina
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).