in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Fernanda
How popular is the baby name Fernanda in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Fernanda
- How many people with the first name Fernanda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 13,920 babies born with the first name Fernanda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Fernanda to occupy the territory of Wallis and Futuna (France) with an estimated population of 13,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Fernanda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Fernanda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Fernanda is Monday, June 12th, 1876.
- What year had the most people named Fernanda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Fernanda was in 2009 with a total of 1,273 babies. That's a lot of babies named Fernanda!
- Random Fernanda Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Fernanda ranks 96th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, 336 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Fernanda: Your name in reverse order is Adnanref. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nrefdana. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Fernanda popular?
Common last names for Fernanda
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Fernanda" mean? The list below shows the origins of Fernanda as well as things modernly associated with the name Fernanda such as celebrities named Fernanda.
Origin and Meaning of Fernanda
The name "Fernanda" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Journey ready". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Fernanda was born in 1984.
Other Inspirations for the Name Fernanda
Fernanda Luisa Gordon
F is for fun, your zest for life!
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
D is for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Fernanda born Feb 21, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.