in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Finnick, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Finnick mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Finnick
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
F is for future, always looking ahead.
I is for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
N is for narrator, tell many stories
N is for nice, need I say more?
I is for intense, your zest of living.
C is for captive, your web of charm.
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Where is the name Finnick popular?
Popularity of Finnick as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Finnick as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Ohio, or Illinois.
Popularity of Finnick as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Finnick as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Maryland, or Massachusetts.
Fun Facts about the name Finnick
- How Popular is the name Finnick? Finnick is the 22,804th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Finnick have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 267 babies born with the first name Finnick in the United States. That's more than enough people named Finnick to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Finnick? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Finnick first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Finnick is Wednesday, January 5th, 1887.
- What year had the most people named Finnick born? The highest recorded use of the first name Finnick was in 2016 with a total of 149 babies.
- Random Finnick Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Finnick is not a popular baby boy's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Finnick: Your name in reverse order is Kcinnif. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iciknnf. How do you pronounce that?
What Finnick's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Finnick born Mar 7, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Finnick
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).