Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Fordyce
Fun Facts about the name Fordyce
- How many people with the first name Fordyce have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 95 babies born with the first name Fordyce in the United States. That's more than enough people named Fordyce to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Fordyce? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1900 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Fordyce first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Fordyce is Friday, November 21st, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Fordyce born? The highest recorded use of the first name Fordyce was in 1918 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Fordyce Factoid: According to the 1920 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Fordyce is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1920.
- Weird things about the name Fordyce: Your name in reverse order is Ecydrof. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rfycdoe. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Fordyce? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 2,638 people with the last name Fordyce.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Fordyce? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Fordyce as their last name since less than 1 person in 112k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Fordyce popular?
Popularity of Fordyce as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Fordyce as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in New York.
Common last names for Fordyce
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.10%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.52%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Fordyce
People with the last name Fordyce are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Fordyce" mean? The list below shows the origins of Fordyce as well as things modernly associated with the name Fordyce such as celebrities named Fordyce.
Other Inspirations for the Name Fordyce
Fordyce Spots Cure
Fordyce Spots Removal
Fordyce Spots Shaft
What does the name Fordyce mean?
Fis for festive, the youth of your spirit.
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Cis for creative, ideas aplenty
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey