in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Francelia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Francelia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Francelia" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Francelia such as celebrities named Francelia.
Origin and Meaning of Francelia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Francelia
Francelia Billington was an actress. Francelia was born Francelia Billington on February 1st, 1895 in Dallas. She breathed her last breath on November 24th, 1934.
Fun Facts about the name Francelia
- How Popular is the name Francelia? Francelia is the 20,084th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Francelia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 329 babies born with the first name Francelia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Francelia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Francelia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1912 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Francelia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Francelia is Thursday, March 4th, 1869.
- What year had the most people named Francelia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Francelia was in 1969 with a total of 23 babies.
- Random Francelia Factoid: According to the 1969 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Francelia is not a popular baby girl's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 1969.
- Weird things about the name Francelia: Your name in reverse order is Ailecnarf. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aenlrcafi. How do you pronounce that?
What Francelia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Francelia mean?
Fis for fancy, never just plain you!
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Cis for charm, the undeniable you.
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Francelia born Jan 3, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Francelia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.