in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Froy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Froy mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Froy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
F is for fabulous, yes the fabulous you!
R is for rewards, from your hard work
O is for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
Notable Persons Named Froy
Frøy Aagre is a jazz musician. She plays Tenor saxophone and Soprano saxophone. Frøy was born on June 8th, 1977 in Tønsberg.
Where is the name Froy popular?
Popularity of Froy as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Froy as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in West Virginia, Illinois, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Froy
- How Popular is the name Froy? Froy is the 78,256th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Froy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Froy in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Froy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2013 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Froy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Froy is Sunday, February 14th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Froy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Froy was in 2013 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Froy: Your name in reverse order is Yorf. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Fryo. How do you pronounce that?
What Froys Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Froy born Apr 18, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Froy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.