Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Gargi
Fun Facts about the name Gargi
- How many people with the first name Gargi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 107 babies born with the first name Gargi in the United States. That's more than enough people named Gargi to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Gargi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Gargi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Gargi is Monday, November 29th, 1926.
- What year had the most people named Gargi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Gargi was in 2010 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Gargi: Your name in reverse order is Igrag. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rgiga. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Gargi" mean? The list below shows the origins of Gargi as well as things modernly associated with the name Gargi such as celebrities named Gargi.
Other Inspirations for the Name Gargi
Gargi Datta Colorado
Gargi Datta Denver
Gargi Datta Linkedin
Gargi Roy Chowdhury
Gargi Datta University Of Colorado
What does the name Gargi mean?
Gis for goal, your eye on the future.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Ris for resourceful, in any challenge that comes your way
Gis for genial, a pleasing personality.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Past life for Gargi born Dec 6, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.