in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Genelda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Genelda" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Genelda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Genelda
- How Popular is the name Genelda? Genelda is the 36,869th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Genelda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 91 babies born with the first name Genelda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Genelda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Genelda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Genelda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Genelda is Tuesday, October 14th, 1884.
- What year had the most people named Genelda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Genelda was in 1940 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Genelda: Your name in reverse order is Adleneg. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eedlnag. How do you pronounce that?
What Genelda's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Genelda mean?
Gis for golden, memories you share.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Dis for dashing, the romantic you!
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Past life for Genelda born Apr 18, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Genelda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).