Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 22,450th in 2010
Pronunciation of Geng
Fun Facts about the name Geng
- When was the first name Geng first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Geng is Wednesday, July 15th, 1903.
- How unique is the name Geng? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Geng. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Geng: Your name in reverse order is Gneg. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Geng. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Geng? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,146 people with the last name Geng.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Geng? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Geng as their last name since less than 1 person in 256k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Geng popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||70.24%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.44%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.88%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Geng
People with the last name Geng are most frequently White or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
What does the name Geng mean?
Gis for golden, memories you share.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Gis for grace, an admirable trait!
Past life for Geng born Jan 5, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.