in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Gianna
How popular is the baby name Gianna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born||Ranking|
#98 girl name
#90 girl name
#87 girl name
#76 girl name
#67 girl name
#63 girl name
#73 girl name
#87 girl name
#95 girl name
#96 girl name
Fun Facts about the name Gianna
- How many people with the first name Gianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 57,240 babies born with the first name Gianna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Gianna to occupy the territory of Greenland (Denmark) with an estimated population of 56,749 (as of January 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Gianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1951 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Gianna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Gianna is Sunday, November 6th, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Gianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Gianna was in 2011 with a total of 4,061 babies. That's a lot of babies named Gianna!
- Random Gianna Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Gianna ranks 80th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, 187 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Gianna: Your name in reverse order is Annaig. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inanga. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Gianna popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Gianna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Gianna as well as things modernly associated with the name Gianna such as celebrities named Gianna.
Origin and Meaning of Gianna
The name "Gianna" is of Italian origin, and it means "God is Gracious". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Gianna
Gianna Jun Height
Gianna Toboni Ted
Gianna Rose Atelier
Gianna Talone Sullivan
G is for glisten, a sparkle in your eye.
I is for inspire, others seek your guidance.
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Gianna born Aug 3, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.