in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Glenrose
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Glenrose, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Glenrose mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Glenrose
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
G is for gentle, the nurturing side of you.
L is for life, that you live so well.
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
O is for objective, always impartial
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
Fun Facts about the name Glenrose
- How Popular is the name Glenrose? Glenrose is the 46,513th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Glenrose have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 51 babies born with the first name Glenrose in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Glenrose? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1920 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Glenrose first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Glenrose is Monday, April 17th, 1899.
- What year had the most people named Glenrose born? The highest recorded use of the first name Glenrose was in 1920 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Glenrose: Your name in reverse order is Esornelg. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rlsneoeg. How do you pronounce that?
What Glenrose's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Glenrose born Sep 11, 2006
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Glenrose
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).