Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Greicy
Fun Facts about the name Greicy
- How many people with the first name Greicy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Greicy in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Greicy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Greicy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Greicy is Monday, June 7th, 1976.
- What year had the most people named Greicy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Greicy was in 2015 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Greicy: Your name in reverse order is Ycierg. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ycreig. How do you pronounce that?
What does the name Greicy mean?
Gis for glisten, a sparkle in your eye.
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Cis for charm, the undeniable you.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Past life for Greicy born Jul 2, 1966
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.