in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Gudelia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Gudelia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Gudelia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
G is for giggle, a laugh never hurts!
U is for understanding, you show for others.
D is for dependable, on you I can rely.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
I is for impress, for impress you will.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Notable Persons Named Gudelia
Delia Magaña was an actor and actress. Her career lasted from 1930 to 1990. Delia was given the name Gudelia Flores Magaña on February 2nd, 1903 in Mexico City. She passed away on March 31st, 1996.
Common last names for Gudelia
Fun Facts about the name Gudelia
- How Popular is the name Gudelia? Gudelia is the 43,382nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Gudelia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 62 babies born with the first name Gudelia in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Gudelia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1924 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Gudelia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Gudelia is Monday, September 11th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Gudelia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Gudelia was in 1998 with a total of 7 babies.
- Random Gudelia Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Gudelia is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Gudelia: Your name in reverse order is Ailedug. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aeudlig. How do you pronounce that?
What Gudelia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Gudelia born Oct 12, 1933
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Gudelia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.