Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Hafsa
How popular is the baby name Hafsa in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Hafsa
- How many people with the first name Hafsa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,377 babies born with the first name Hafsa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Hafsa to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hafsa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Hafsa first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hafsa is Sunday, September 18th, 1921.
- What year had the most people named Hafsa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hafsa was in 2014 with a total of 113 babies.
- Random Hafsa Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Hafsa is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Hafsa: Your name in reverse order is Asfah. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Fsaah. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Hafsa popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hafsa" mean? The list below shows the origins of Hafsa as well as things modernly associated with the name Hafsa such as celebrities named Hafsa.
Other Inspirations for the Name Hafsa
Hafsa Bint Umar
What does the name Hafsa mean?
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Fis for fickle, you can change your mind!
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Hafsa born May 19, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.