in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hakima, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Hakima mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Hakima
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for activities, for you have many.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
I is for immense, are your great qualities
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Fun Facts about the name Hakima
- How Popular is the name Hakima? Hakima is the 55,164th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Hakima have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 29 babies born with the first name Hakima in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hakima? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Hakima first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hakima is Wednesday, January 1st, 1919.
- What year had the most people named Hakima born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hakima was in 1999 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Hakima: Your name in reverse order is Amikah. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hmakai. How do you pronounce that?
What Hakima's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Hakima born Apr 16, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Hakima
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).