Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Hanan
How popular is the baby name Hanan in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Hanan
- How many people with the first name Hanan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,614 babies born with the first name Hanan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Hanan to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hanan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1966 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Hanan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hanan is Friday, January 16th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Hanan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hanan was in 2015 with a total of 60 babies.
- Random Hanan Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Hanan is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Hanan: Your name in reverse order is Nanah. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nnaah. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Hanan? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,190 people with the last name Hanan.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Hanan? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Hanan as their last name since less than 1 person in 250k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Hanan popular?
Popularity of Hanan as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||3.03%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.68%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||3.61%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Hanan
People with the last name Hanan are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hanan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Hanan as well as things modernly associated with the name Hanan such as celebrities named Hanan.
Origin and Meaning of Hanan
The name "Hanan" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Grace". It's a name commonly given to boys.
- Genitive singular form of hana.
Other Inspirations for the Name Hanan
What does the name Hanan mean?
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Nis for nice, need I say more?