in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hazael, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hazael" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Hazael
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Hazael
- How Popular is the name Hazael? Hazael is the 18,241st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Hazael have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 389 babies born with the first name Hazael in the United States. That's more than enough people named Hazael to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hazael? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1983 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Hazael first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hazael is Saturday, October 26th, 1878.
- What year had the most people named Hazael born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hazael was in 2004 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Hazael Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Hazael is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Hazael: Your name in reverse order is Leazah. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lzahae. How do you pronounce that?
What Hazael's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Hazael mean?
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Lis for love, your love of life!
Past life for Hazael born Nov 27, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Hazael
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).