Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 129th in 2010
Pronunciation of Herrera
Fun Facts about the name Herrera
- When was the first name Herrera first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Herrera is Wednesday, February 20th, 1918.
- How unique is the name Herrera? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Herrera. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Herrera: Your name in reverse order is Arerreh. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Raehrre. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Herrera? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 192,711 people with the last name Herrera.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Herrera? Herrera was ranked as the 129th most popular last name but is still less than 0.1% of the population!
Where is the name Herrera popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.96%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.51%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.22%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||93.03%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Herrera
People with the last name Herrera are most frequently Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Herrera" mean? The list below shows the origins of Herrera as well as things modernly associated with the name Herrera such as celebrities named Herrera.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Herrera
Lorena was born in 1967 as Lorena Maritza Herrera de la Vega in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico.
Kristin Herrera is an actress with the most prominent portion of her career being from 2 to present. Kristin was born in 1989 as Kristin Lisa Herrera in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Norma was born in 1942.
What does the name Herrera mean?
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Herrera born Jul 15, 1929
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.