in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hilinai, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hilinai" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Hilinai
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Hilinai
- How Popular is the name Hilinai? Hilinai is the 47,295th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Hilinai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 46 babies born with the first name Hilinai in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hilinai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Hilinai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hilinai was in 2014 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Hilinai Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Hilinai ranks 90th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 11 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Hilinai: Your name in reverse order is Ianilih. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ainlhii. How do you pronounce that?
What Hilinai's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Hilinai mean?
His for handy, the helpful you.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Ais for authentic, be real
Iis for impressive, your list of qualities.
Past life for Hilinai born Jul 5, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Hilinai
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).