in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Hillbilly
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hillbilly, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Hillbilly mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Hillbilly
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- A disparaging term for an unsophisticated person
From hill + Billy
- (often pejorative) Someone who is from the hills; especially from a rural area, with a connotation of a lack of refinement or sophistication.
- A white person from the rural southern part of the United States, especially the Southeastern states.
Notable Persons Named Hillbilly
Hillbilly Jim is a wrestler. Hillbilly was born on July 5th, 1952 in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Fun Facts about the name Hillbilly
- How unique is the name Hillbilly? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Hillbilly was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Hillbilly: Your name in reverse order is Yllibllih. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Billyilhl. How do you pronounce that?
What Hillbilly's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Hillbilly born Nov 14, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Hillbilly
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.