- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hiyan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Hiyan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Hiyan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
H is for heart, warm and loving.
I is for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Fun Facts about the name Hiyan
- How Popular is the name Hiyan? Hiyan is the 70,262nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Hiyan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11 babies born with the first name Hiyan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hiyan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Hiyan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hiyan was in 2016 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Hiyan: Your name in reverse order is Nayih. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ynhia. How do you pronounce that?
What Hiyan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Hiyan born Oct 25, 1939
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Hiyan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).