Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Hulon
How popular is the baby name Hulon in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Hulon
- How many people with the first name Hulon have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,125 babies born with the first name Hulon in the United States. That's more than enough people named Hulon to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hulon? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1910 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Hulon first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hulon is Friday, April 30th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Hulon born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hulon was in 1920 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Hulon Factoid: According to the 1920 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Hulon is not a popular baby boy's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1920.
- Weird things about the name Hulon: Your name in reverse order is Noluh. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ohuln. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Hulon? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 548 people with the last name Hulon.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Hulon? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Hulon as their last name since less than 1 person in 526k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Hulon popular?
Popularity of Hulon as a first name
Common last names for Hulon
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.01%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Hulon
People with the last name Hulon are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hulon" mean? The list below shows the origins of Hulon as well as things modernly associated with the name Hulon such as celebrities named Hulon.
Other Inspirations for the Name Hulon
What does the name Hulon mean?
His for hardy, can't keep you down!
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.