- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Hyung, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Hyung" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Hyung such as celebrities named Hyung.
Origin and Meaning of Hyung
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Hyung
Hyung Jin Moon is a famed person. Hyung was born on September 26th, 1979.
Hyung Min-woo is a comics creator.
Common last names for Hyung
Fun Facts about the name Hyung
- How Popular is the name Hyung? Hyung is the 82,767th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Hyung have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Hyung in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Hyung? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Hyung first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Hyung is Saturday, March 1st, 1879.
- What year had the most people named Hyung born? The highest recorded use of the first name Hyung was in 1970 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Hyung: Your name in reverse order is Gnuyh. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ygnuh. How do you pronounce that?
What Hyung's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Hyung mean?
His for hero, as you appear to many.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Gis for gracious, it shows everyday.
Past life for Hyung born Jan 18, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Hyung
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.