Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Iesha
How popular is the baby name Iesha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Iesha
- How many people with the first name Iesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7,430 babies born with the first name Iesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Iesha to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Iesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1968 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Iesha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Iesha is Tuesday, December 22nd, 1953.
- What year had the most people named Iesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Iesha was in 1991 with a total of 1,896 babies. That's a lot of babies named Iesha!
- Random Iesha Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Iesha ranks 78th in popularity as a baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, 104 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Iesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsei. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iesah. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Iesha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Iesha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Iesha as well as things modernly associated with the name Iesha such as celebrities named Iesha.
American 20th-century phonetic spelling of Aisha.
- A female given name.
Other Inspirations for the Name Iesha
Iesha Marie Instagram
Iesha Another Bad Creation
What does the name Iesha mean?
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Sis for serene, your calm time.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Past life for Iesha born Dec 6, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.