in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Illyana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Illyana mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Illyana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
I is for innovator, always improving
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
L is for lucky, who is more?
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
Notable Persons Named Illyana
Illyana Nikolaevna Alexandria Rasputin is a comics character.
Fun Facts about the name Illyana
- How Popular is the name Illyana? Illyana is the 16,322nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Illyana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 486 babies born with the first name Illyana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Illyana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Illyana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Illyana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Illyana is Monday, August 3rd, 1931.
- What year had the most people named Illyana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Illyana was in 2012 with a total of 36 babies.
- Random Illyana Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Illyana is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Illyana: Your name in reverse order is Anaylli. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yanllia. How do you pronounce that?
What Illyana's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Illyana born Jul 17, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Illyana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.