in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Illyanna
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Illyanna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Illyanna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Illyanna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
L is for luster, your shine.
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
N is for nifty, how neat!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
Fun Facts about the name Illyanna
- How Popular is the name Illyanna? Illyanna is the 29,571st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Illyanna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 159 babies born with the first name Illyanna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Illyanna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Illyanna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Illyanna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Illyanna is Thursday, July 13th, 1950.
- What year had the most people named Illyanna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Illyanna was in 2012 with a total of 18 babies.
- Weird things about the name Illyanna: Your name in reverse order is Annaylli. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nlaalnyi. How do you pronounce that?
What Illyanna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Illyanna born Jun 5, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Illyanna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).