in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Inanna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Inanna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Inanna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz)
From Sumerian ð’€ð’ˆ¹ (DINGIRINANNA).
- Sumerian goddess of sexual love, fertility, and warfare, known among the Akkadians as Ishtar.
Fun Facts about the name Inanna
- How Popular is the name Inanna? Inanna is the 43,052nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Inanna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 63 babies born with the first name Inanna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Inanna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Inanna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Inanna was in 2016 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Inanna: Your name in reverse order is Annani. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Innnaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Inanna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Inanna born Mar 5, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Inanna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.