in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Indica, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Indica mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Indica
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
I is for interest, you show in others.
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
D is for dandy, a description of you!
I is for ignite, the fire in you!
C is for calm, a pleasant trait.
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Fun Facts about the name Indica
- How Popular is the name Indica? Indica is the 18,774th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Indica have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 382 babies born with the first name Indica in the United States. That's more than enough people named Indica to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Indica? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Indica born? The highest recorded use of the first name Indica was in 2016 with a total of 29 babies.
- Random Indica Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Indica is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Indica: Your name in reverse order is Acidni. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dnaici. How do you pronounce that?
What Indica's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Indica born Feb 14, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Indica
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).