Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Irelynn
How popular is the baby name Irelynn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Irelynn
- How many people with the first name Irelynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 986 babies born with the first name Irelynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Irelynn to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Irelynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 14 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Irelynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Irelynn was in 2008 with a total of 111 babies.
- Random Irelynn Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Irelynn is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Irelynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnyleri. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rnieynl. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Irelynn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Irelynn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Irelynn as well as things modernly associated with the name Irelynn such as celebrities named Irelynn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Irelynn
Irelynn Baby Name
What does the name Irelynn mean?
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Ris for relax, you know how!
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Past life for Irelynn born Oct 23, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.