- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ittai, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ittai" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Ittai
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Ittai
- How Popular is the name Ittai? Ittai is the 66,877th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ittai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 13 babies born with the first name Ittai in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ittai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ittai first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ittai is Tuesday, March 24th, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Ittai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ittai was in 2009 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ittai: Your name in reverse order is Iatti. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaitt. How do you pronounce that?
What Ittai's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ittai mean?
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Past life for Ittai born Jan 3, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Ittai
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).