Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Izaha
Fun Facts about the name Izaha
- How many people with the first name Izaha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 67 babies born with the first name Izaha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Izaha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Izaha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Izaha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Izaha is Thursday, July 12th, 1906.
- What year had the most people named Izaha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Izaha was in 2004 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Izaha: Your name in reverse order is Ahazi. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ahiaz. How do you pronounce that?
What does the name Izaha mean?
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Past life for Izaha born Nov 7, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.