Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Izzabella
How popular is the baby name Izzabella in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Izzabella
- How many people with the first name Izzabella have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,684 babies born with the first name Izzabella in the United States. That's more than enough people named Izzabella to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Izzabella? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Izzabella born? The highest recorded use of the first name Izzabella was in 2010 with a total of 205 babies.
- Random Izzabella Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Izzabella is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 13 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Izzabella: Your name in reverse order is Allebazzi. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lbzaialez. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Izzabella popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Izzabella" mean? The list below shows the origins of Izzabella as well as things modernly associated with the name Izzabella such as celebrities named Izzabella.
Other Inspirations for the Name Izzabella
Izzabella Rose Clark
What does the name Izzabella mean?
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Bis for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Izzabella born Jun 13, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.