in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jaaliyah
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaaliyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jaaliyah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jaaliyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jaaliyah
- How Popular is the name Jaaliyah? Jaaliyah is the 22,199th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaaliyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 273 babies born with the first name Jaaliyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaaliyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaaliyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jaaliyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaaliyah was in 2012 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jaaliyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayilaaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jailhyaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaaliyah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jaaliyah mean?
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Past life for Jaaliyah born Feb 10, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Jaaliyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).