in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaca, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jaca" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jaca
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Jaca popular?
Popularity of Jaca as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Jaca as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Puerto Rico, or Nevada.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Jaca
People with the last name Jaca are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Jaca
- How Popular is the name Jaca? As a last name Jaca was the 119,508th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Jaca first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Jaca is Saturday, October 9th, 1897.
- How unique is the name Jaca? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Jaca. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Jaca: Your name in reverse order is Acaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Acaj. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Jaca? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 145 people with the last name Jaca.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Jaca? Jaca is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Jaca's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jaca mean?
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Cis for change, you are able to adapt.
Ais for absolute, for you know your mind.
Past life for Jaca born May 29, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Jaca
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).