Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jacey
How popular is the baby name Jacey in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jacey
- How many people with the first name Jacey have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7,432 babies born with the first name Jacey in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jacey to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jacey? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1965 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jacey first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jacey is Sunday, December 5th, 1880.
- What year had the most people named Jacey born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jacey was in 2006 with a total of 369 babies.
- Random Jacey Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jacey is not a popular baby girl's name in Wisconsin. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Wisconsin have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Jacey: Your name in reverse order is Yecaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ayjce. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jacey popular?
Popularity of Jacey as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jacey" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jacey as well as things modernly associated with the name Jacey such as celebrities named Jacey.
Origin and Meaning of Jacey
The name "Jacey" is of American origin, and it means "From the initials J.C". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jacey
What does the name Jacey mean?
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Cis for congenial, your pleasing way.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Past life for Jacey born Jul 13, 2006
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.