in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jacquise
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jacquise, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jacquise" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jacquise
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jacquise
- How Popular is the name Jacquise? Jacquise is the 33,022nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jacquise have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 120 babies born with the first name Jacquise in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jacquise to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jacquise? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jacquise first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jacquise is Saturday, December 12th, 1964.
- What year had the most people named Jacquise born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jacquise was in 1994 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jacquise: Your name in reverse order is Esiuqcaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ijcsaque. How do you pronounce that?
What Jacquise's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jacquise mean?
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Cis for calm, a pleasant trait.
Qis for qualified, no doubt you are!
Uis for upstanding, your inner-self.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
Past life for Jacquise born Sep 1, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Jacquise
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).