Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jadakiss
Fun Facts about the name Jadakiss
- How many people with the first name Jadakiss have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 101 babies born with the first name Jadakiss in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jadakiss to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jadakiss? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jadakiss born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jadakiss was in 2000 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Jadakiss Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jadakiss is not a popular baby boy's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 9 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Jadakiss: Your name in reverse order is Ssikadaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iajassdk. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jadakiss popular?
Popularity of Jadakiss as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Jadakiss as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in North Carolina.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jadakiss" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jadakiss as well as things modernly associated with the name Jadakiss such as celebrities named Jadakiss.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jadakiss
Jadakiss By Your Side
Jadakiss Net Worth
Jadakiss Smoking Gun
Jadakiss The Champ Is Here
Jadakiss We Gonna Make It
Jadakiss Why Lyrics
Notable Persons With the Last Name Jadakiss
What does the name Jadakiss mean?
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for impress, for impress you will.
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Sis for serene, your calm time.
Past life for Jadakiss born Aug 6, 1990
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.