in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jahara, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jahara mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jahara
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
H is for honor, your most valuable possession.
A is for able, for you surely are.
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
Fun Facts about the name Jahara
- How Popular is the name Jahara? Jahara is the 27,612th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jahara have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 183 babies born with the first name Jahara in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jahara to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jahara? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jahara first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jahara is Tuesday, August 26th, 1919.
- What year had the most people named Jahara born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jahara was in 2007 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jahara: Your name in reverse order is Arahaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rjhaaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Jahara's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jahara born Jan 4, 1975
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Jahara
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).