- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jahed, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jahed mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jahed
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
H is for hug, give one today!
E is for explorer, always ready for the next journey
D is for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Jahed
Shahla Javed was a nurse. Shahla was given the name Khadijeh Shahla Jahed on May 10th, 1969 in Tehran, Iran. She breathed her last breath on December 1st, 2010.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Jahed
People with the last name Jahed are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Jahed
- How Popular is the name Jahed? As a last name Jahed was the 159,712th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Jahed? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Jahed was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Jahed: Your name in reverse order is Dehaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aedhj. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Jahed? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 101 people with the last name Jahed.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Jahed? Jahed is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Jahed's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jahed born Nov 22, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Jahed
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.