in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jahnay, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jahnay mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jahnay
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
H is for hug, give one today!
N is for nice, need I say more?
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
Fun Facts about the name Jahnay
- How Popular is the name Jahnay? Jahnay is the 27,902nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jahnay have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 179 babies born with the first name Jahnay in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jahnay to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jahnay? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jahnay first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jahnay is Thursday, May 11th, 1972.
- What year had the most people named Jahnay born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jahnay was in 1994 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Jahnay Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jahnay is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Jahnay: Your name in reverse order is Yanhaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jyahna. How do you pronounce that?
What Jahnay's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jahnay born Jan 6, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Jahnay
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).