in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jahneil, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jahneil mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jahneil
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
H is for hero, as you appear to many.
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
I is for impress, for impress you will.
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
Fun Facts about the name Jahneil
- How Popular is the name Jahneil? Jahneil is the 90,060th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jahneil have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Jahneil in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jahneil? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2013 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jahneil born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jahneil was in 2013 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jahneil: Your name in reverse order is Lienhaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ainjhle. How do you pronounce that?
What Jahneil's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jahneil born Jan 18, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Jahneil
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).