in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jahzaria
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jahzaria, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jahzaria" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jahzaria
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jahzaria
- How Popular is the name Jahzaria? Jahzaria is the 36,897th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jahzaria have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 91 babies born with the first name Jahzaria in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jahzaria to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jahzaria? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jahzaria born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jahzaria was in 2009 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Jahzaria Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jahzaria is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Jahzaria: Your name in reverse order is Airazhaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zihrjaaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Jahzaria's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jahzaria mean?
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Zis for zany, the funny side of you!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Ris for relax, you know how!
Iis for impress, for impress you will.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Jahzaria born Feb 19, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Jahzaria
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).