in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jakwan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jakwan" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jakwan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jakwan
- How Popular is the name Jakwan? Jakwan is the 30,515th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jakwan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 143 babies born with the first name Jakwan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jakwan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jakwan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jakwan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jakwan was in 1998 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jakwan: Your name in reverse order is Nawkaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aajwkn. How do you pronounce that?
What Jakwan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jakwan mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Wis for wanderlust, travel is near!
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Jakwan born May 24, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Jakwan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).