in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jalasia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jalasia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jalasia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jubilant, the upbeat you!
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
L is for lucky, who is more?
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
S is for select, as few are chosen.
I is for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Fun Facts about the name Jalasia
- How Popular is the name Jalasia? Jalasia is the 29,647th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jalasia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 158 babies born with the first name Jalasia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jalasia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jalasia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jalasia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jalasia was in 2011 with a total of 16 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jalasia: Your name in reverse order is Aisalaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asiaalj. How do you pronounce that?
What Jalasia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jalasia born Sep 19, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Jalasia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).