in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaley, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jaley mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jaley
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
A is for assertive, a great leader
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
Notable Persons With the Last Name Jaley
Jean-Louis Jaley was a famous somebody. Jean-Louis was born in 1802. He passed away in 1866.
Fun Facts about the name Jaley
- How Popular is the name Jaley? Jaley is the 19,226th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaley have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 366 babies born with the first name Jaley in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaley to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaley? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jaley first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jaley is Tuesday, December 29th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Jaley born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaley was in 2004 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Jaley Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jaley is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Jaley: Your name in reverse order is Yelaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alyej. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaley's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jaley born Jan 12, 2006
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Jaley
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.