Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jamaria
How popular is the baby name Jamaria in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jamaria
- How many people with the first name Jamaria have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,115 babies born with the first name Jamaria in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jamaria to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jamaria? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jamaria born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jamaria was in 2006 with a total of 85 babies.
- Random Jamaria Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jamaria is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Jamaria: Your name in reverse order is Airamaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aiajmar. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jamaria popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jamaria" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jamaria as well as things modernly associated with the name Jamaria such as celebrities named Jamaria.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jamaria
What does the name Jamaria mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Past life for Jamaria born Sep 19, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.