in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jameia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jameia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jameia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
M is for mild, your mild and gentle way.
E is for elegant, born within you.
I is for ignite, the fire in you!
A is for able, for you surely are.
Fun Facts about the name Jameia
- How Popular is the name Jameia? Jameia is the 25,296th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jameia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 218 babies born with the first name Jameia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jameia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jameia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jameia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jameia was in 2007 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jameia: Your name in reverse order is Aiemaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaaejm. How do you pronounce that?
What Jameia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jameia born Jan 4, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Jameia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).